Envirotile Roof Tiles
Envirotile – Lightweight, guaranteed to perform
A range of premier colours consisting of standard anthracite, grey, terracotta & brown roof tiles.
Envirotile Slate – Cost saving traditional alternative
All the benefits of our standard Envirotile roof tile with the natural look of slate.
Envirotile Ancillaries – Complete your perfect roof
Designed to be mechanically dry fixed for a cleaner working environment & quick, easy installation.
We supply any quantity to the public, trade and stockists
Expert technical advice & Free estimating service
Storm Proof Roof
Storm ProofPurchase with confidence. 25 year & 8fix storm guarantees
Environmentally FriendlyManufactured from reliably sourced reprocessed/recycled polymers otherwise destined for UK landfill
Unique Patented DesignStrong & Secure. Manufactured in the UK
- Award winning roof system
- Tested for use to required UK & European standards
- Manufactured to ISO:9001
- Affordable & cost saving in terms of labour/transportation
- 80% lighter than conventional roof tiles/slates
- Minimal breakages
- Can freely walk/traverse upon
- Easy to cut – no atmospheric dust
- Perfect for all types of roofing from canopies and sheds, conservatories, car ports, modular buildings, to new build and commercial buildings
- The list is endless!
Envirotile Roof TilesGreen Sustainable Products Company Limited manufacture and supply what we believe to be the most technically advanced dry fix, lightweight roof tile system which is proven to perform against the regular occurrence of storm force winds brought about by climate change.