The new lightweight slate finish products consists of 3 tiles of varying sizes:
- a single tile unit requiring 12 per square metre coverage
- a double sized tile unit only requiring 6 per square metre coverage
- a right and left hand half slate which is required for broken bond purposes
The natural slate look will be suitable for supply to both new-build and refurbishment roof project customers. Substantial cost savings for builders may also be achieved due to speedier installation, far less light weight and lower tile quantities required per roof.
- Outperforms traditional roofing materials.
- Uses recycled sustainable materials.
- Supports sustainable homes initiatives when meeting new build standards.
- Is easier to use and fit than conventional tiles.
- Our products combine superior sustainable performance with unique technical features.
- Considerable cost savings over natural slate quantities per m2 as well as a reduction in labour costs
- Only 12 slate tiles are required per m2
The Envirotile Slate Tile has the same market leading properties as our Envirotile Roof Tile, to see more information please head over to our Envirotile Roof Tile product page available here. Alternatively, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.